WOMEN'S METEOR JACKET
Every climber needs a warm jacket, especially if you're here in the UK. Our women's Meteor jacket uses our legendary tough outer, insulating middle and soft inner, creating a stunning piece for wherever you are.
Trekking high up the hill-side to reach your climbing spot, belaying in the shade or making the descent back down again - you'll probably want to think about stashing a cosy jacket somewhere with you.
Our women's Meteor climbing jacket is made from the legendary Cypher pant fabric, packed with quilted insulation and soft-feel lining. Combing a tough outer, warming middle and comfortable inner. Its feminine fit, understated shaped stitching and long sleeves make this a stunning jacket, whether you're high in the clouds or sat having lunch somewhere.
There's a generous hood with drawcord that fully covers your head (hurrah!) and keeps your neck warm too, so you could skip the scarf. Two zipped hand pockets are fab to carry a phone in as you climb and keep your hands warm as you wait.
All in all, a lovely, practical climbing jacket you'll look great in, outdoors or just out.
- Outer: 60% Polyester, 40% Cotton
- Insulation: 90gsm synthetic insulation
- Lining: Taffeta 100% Polyamide
- Hard-wearing, tough outer fabric (made from Cypher pant fabric)
- Lining feels soft against skin
- Generous hood with drawcord adjustment
- Quilted insulation with shaped stitch detailing
- Front contrast zip with Moon Branding
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- Hem with drawcord adjustment